Steps to booking your cake or dessert vendor:
- Book a tasting or do a tasting to go.
- Decide which pastry or cake sample(s) you like. Email us and we will write up a contract.
- Fill out the contract, send in your deposit, and boom, you're good to go!
- A few weeks before your wedding we will touch base about final guest count and adjust your dessert or cake total accordingly.
- We deliver and set up your cake or dessert display the day of your wedding. Generally, we will coordinate with your event planner or venue manager about the best time arrive.
Booking your tasting with Miss Molly:
Wedding tastings accommodate two people and cost $25. We also offer tastings-to-go for $20 if a sit down tasting doesn't fit into your schedule!
You can choose up to 5 items to taste. If you do book us for your wedding the $25 fee (or $20 for to-go) will be deducted from your delivery and setup fee on the final contract. Any additional items will be $5 each (8 maximum), this cost will not be deducted from the final bill. Take a look at the cake menu or dessert table menus for the types of items that are available*.
*Please note that we are unable to provide samples from the "pies" menu. We do offer blueberry lemon, strawberry rhubarb and caramel apple handpie samples.
Additional family and friends are welcome to join at an added fee of $5 per person (4 people maximum). This fee will not be deducted from the final bill.
Book your tasting today, or pick up a tasting to go!
Check to see if your date has already been booked.